View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 02:56 PM  
candyflip
Carpe Visio

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Choker

Not only does Candyflip use the stolen script on his pathetic TGPs. he has helped Powercum distibute it. He claims to be Powercums partner. Can anyone else confirm that CandyFlip works for this company please? Didn't he used to work for Jason and Alex?
I don't use CJOverkill anywhere. Icefire can confirm this. I do not claim to be his partner. We worked together in the past. You're just drudging up old shit that I have nothing to do with me anymore. I didn't steal your script. I didn't rewrite your script. I don't use any variation. You can keep slandoring my name all you want. I could care less what you think of me. I deal with many people here on a regular basis and have never screwed over anyone. I'll let that speak for me, not you and the Asshats that only show up in your threads.

Pulling shit like this just goes to prove once again that your mental capacity isn't much greater than that of your average 12 year old.

Spend you some brain.
Email Me
candyflip is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote