View Single Post
Old 10-05-2003, 04:47 PM  
LadyMischief
Orgasms N Such!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Squirtit

Adorno get a clue! Maybe you're right.. there is no difference between the United States legal system and the one that carried out this punishement.

" Please explain. "

I did! " We are dominating the middle east because if we didn't our society would turn to this! "

What more is there to say????
Well considering they have been using harsh forms of punishment like that for ..hmm..let's think..THOUSANDS of years, I'm AMAZED it hasn't infected our delicate western civilization yet! My goodness, I bet we've got no more than a year left before the whole world turns into Iraq. Give me a break. You honestly think Iraq is the ONLY country in the middle east that performs these extreme forms of punishment? Hell no. It's completely hypocritical to say we should take out one country for a certain behavior, but ignore all the other ones that do it because it's not convenient to do anything about them just now..

Apparently, you haven't had much time to research or find out about what life is like in the middle east... And has been like for a LONG time.

ICQ 3522039
Content Manager - orgasm.com
[email protected]
LadyMischief is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote