View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 07:57 PM  
xmonkeys
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
Sorry but did they have to supply a photo of themselves or check a box if black or white?

Also who submitted 1st? if the "white" guy did it first then there is overlap and flags are raised. In addition to what was said - who's information was it - the white guys? having the same info cross over does look like fraud so of course they'll going to ask the 2nd who submitted.
They both had to submit photo IDs and do a facial scan to prove their identity.

The white person did submit first, there was a couple of months' discrepancy between their applying and the black person applying.

They don't work together, it is just mutual friends of mine, and I found it extremely bizarre they way the black person was being handled vs the white person.

I know a ton of people who use paxum regularly, and this is the only time I have seen someone apply for a personal account get this type of grilling.

for companies, I have seen this type of questioning, and I am not saying that the questions are wrong, I am saying the treatment of the individuals looked discriminatory. No one that I know that uses paxum has ever been given this type of questioning when applying for a personal account.
xmonkeys is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote