View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 09:55 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxclusive View Post
Sounds like beginning of the end and reminds me of Zombaio, better change biller before it's too late.

Saw that coming that a new great dying of overpriced 3rd party billers starts with the Onlyfans etc rise where you have only 20% cost fee (and no chargeback fees), 3rd party billers can't compete with this.
I remember zombaio, ugh. used them for processing on my first site and I was amazed that I ever got paid the outstanding amount at the end. took forever. they were great for the few years I used them, and then turned to total shit

took my transaction history and got a MID and never looked back. after the history of crashed IPSPs in our biz, I'd never wish to touch one again

I don't think ccbill is in that category though. as pointed out earlier they process for OF (though I think the OF aff program runs through crackrev?). for processing though, that's a pretty big client to have on one's roster. yes, their infrastructure is woefully outdated, but a lot of established, long running sites still use them

only checks and ACH as payout options for affs is crazy though. without a feasible way to get paid a lot of affs will prob drop promotion of ccbill sites. I've got a US bank account so not an issue for me, but not everyone can easily make a trip to the US to open one

makes no sense, all they'd have to do is add SEPA and wire as options. I'd guess this probably indicates a shift in their priorities, as also mentioned above, who knows? whatever the reason, not giving notice of the change is a shitty way to treat people

I dunno, good luck to those of y'all affected :/
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote