View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 02:09 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
I miss when the Shower Posse ran the weed game in the Bronx
my not-bf is SP. only found out cuz asked what color he was flying as a lil tag of cloth on the back of his car (not a flag) and I kinda freaked when he told me. as in, went stone silent. needed to think about what to ask

turned away from the car and walked to a route taxi. was shaking I was so upset

SP killed 3 of my friends in TO. when they were just shooting up Black neighbourhoods tryna reign terror and take over. just shooting randomly, hitting young Black men in no way involved in gang activity

those families of the dead and those victims that survived got no sympathy. 'you're Black, you must be involved in all this'

Lester Coke et al were a menace on JA. he and his crew killed countless. can't speak for the Bronx

not-bf does not gang bang, he works at the post office, raises pigs and occasionally drives taxi (lots of times me gratis as I am a PITA when I need to get cat litter over at the next town). his weed, yes, is fucking strong

but the legacy of what went down in both the Toronto and JA contexts is something we have, over time, discussed at length

he doesn't carry a gun, believe him when he told me he used to but never used it

SP is NOT something to miss. but parring with a long-retired member, if you bring Pheer I can hook y'all up with something ethically delicious grown up in the hills with the Rastas
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote