View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 02:43 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Mark View Post
The global demographic shifts and the crying about "the decline 😉" kinda proves otherwise. Not everything has to be done the holocaustic genocidal way lol. Your kind will learn that one day. Happy electoral colleges🥂
Mark, I think it is fair to say that many battles between native tribes were never recorded because they never developed a written language, the wheel, or fortifications.

Growing up, I had native friends because I attended a couple of alternate schools. One of my good native friends said that his tribe in particular had traveled across British Columbia to settle where they did because the other tribe they were in contact with, were kidnapping their people and eating them. Lots of cannibal native tribes that had their shit pushed in when the white man showed up, and that is a good thing. Slavery was also widely practiced in Canadian native tribes, along with ambushing other tribes, slaughtering all of the men and then making the kids and women as their slaves.