Thread: CCBill payments
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 12:06 PM  
mrmarlowe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
I needed to change the payment method recently as my bank in the UK (Barclays) no longer processes foreign checks. So I filled in the form and got an email asking for various compliance documents, a photo of driving licence etc, and also that wire payments are not available to affiliates but I could have payments by SEPA.

So I sent off the docs and said yes, please set payment method to SEPA. Got an email back saying docs were accepted and that had been done.

Then a day later they change their minds and tell me that SEPA payments are not available to affiliates, I can have payment by ACH or check. Which clearly I can't because ACH is for US banks and I can't accept checks any more which is the cause of the whole process in the first place.

Now I am obviously not the only CCBill affiliate outside the US that wants to receive payouts by electronic means, so how is everyone else getting paid by CCBill? I thought people were getting paid by wire? What the hell is going on here?
The other option is to continue to accept US Dollar cheques and open an account with the Halifax bank. I'm with them and they accept foregin cheques.
mrmarlowe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote