View Single Post
Old 03-30-2024, 10:40 PM  
adultbizwork
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovic View Post
I also see a huge difference in revenue between the last 2 years and this year. I've managed to report and get back my stolen spenders three times now. 2 years ago, they returned 8 spenders to me along with around $12k, last year, in around March / April, 6 spenders with $11.5k, October 3 spenders with only $150 and since then all the, so called 'big spenders' are gone. The biggest was last seen online 180 days ago. I did the report again, twice to be exact. First I asked them to check for the users, like I always do, but since I got the exact same response that most of you got, I asked them again, with a bigger list this time. Now I got a proper answer, saying everything is good, they are just gone.
That's amazing, how do you found out that your big spenders were stolen by someone? What exactly do you check in stats?

It would be great If I can check that in my stats and see which spenders suddenly vanished.

After finding out that info you contact Chaturbate and they simply refund back all that money into your account?
adultbizwork is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote