View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 07:27 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retiree View Post
Why would anyone from outside of US setup a company in the US? It would make no sense, there are so many better options to open a company outside of someone's country.
easier for me to open a corp in Delaware than Cyprus or some such. maybe not right for eveyone, but worked best for me. I'm not American and have never lived there but I wanted a corp that would play nicely with US banks, which I needed for both accepting and sending payments

I wasn't suggesting the OP open a US corp, just that US bank rules tend to flow outwards. so just do it all at once, get the passport, go to a JotP, have them scan it/stamp it

getting a notarized scan would be handy to have if the need arises. might as well do it all at once and then boom! done

@Marlowe, will not be that huge a hassle. if I can renew my Canadian passport from the embassy in Jamaica you'll have it easy being a Brit in the UK. good luck and get it done

PS I saw the Sheffield address on your DownBlouse site. did you ever read the Adrian Mole series? they're so good, the first two especially. that part of the country might get a few mentions
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote