View Single Post
Old 03-20-2024, 02:55 AM  
mainstreammix
"It's war." - Some POS

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12clicks View Post
Turboboy, you're here ruining your internet business because a thread that your mommy started was deleted?
Are you completely thru puberty yet?

Did you ever consider that her thread was deleted because of someone else's comments? I'll bet that never crossed your mind.

I did a whois on the leath/lace site and came up with the name Patti Norton.
If you can confirm that this is mommy, I'll look into her account.

I *will* tell you that if she said she saw someone's ref code that wasn't hers, she's either lying or too dopey to understand what she's seeing. I don't understand why she would lie so that kinda leaves the other option. (sorry to be the one to break this to you)

Also, I don't think I saw a thread where mommy is saying she saw a ref code that wasn't hers.
As far as explaining what is going on in the cellphone world you can look here:
http://www.sictalk.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=9879

notice mommy having questions answered.

Notice too, someone named "todd" using mommy's account and having questions answered.

Lensman is right to call what you're doing slander.
Perhaps I should shake up mommy by having our lawyers give her a quick call and explain why what you're doing is slander.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 421Fill View Post
Now that is an untrue statement, and therefore slander in my opinon. Hmmm... hypocrites.

edited:
My mistake, I thought you siad to go to "work" at burger king... you did not.
Slander is spoken you fucking idiots. The word you are looking for is "libel."
mainstreammix is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote