View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 09:04 AM  
mrmarlowe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
Another possible solution - Go on fiverr and get someone to make you an original beat 'in the style of' <THE ORIGINAL TRACK> - Or just us AI...
That's a good suggestion. I might be able to use someone there for cheap labour. I have over 1,800 videos that I'm going to need to add new music to so I want a good variety of music. It might be expensive to pay someone to compose new tracks for me because I'd want lots of different music tracks. But I'll look into that. I've found some good license free music which works well with some of the dance videos. I just need to find more and make sure it can be used for adult content and without having to credit the creator... I don't know how to use AI though to generate music. Will look into that though. I'm basically just spending a lot of time looking into different options and allowing myself enough time to come up with the best solution.