View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 05:16 PM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
I've also been around a while and have appreciated your posts over time showing you are very knowledgeable in all this.

My question to you is the numbers that are shown in your graph - are they from analytics or google search console? There is a difference between the two in how they read traffic
This is internal tracking of targeted keywords by software. There are dozens or hundreds of them I am checking periodically (depending on the website). Average position with USA IP address.

I am not targeting all of them, but it helps me have a better picture of is everything is ok and whether are there some strange jumps or drops. Google dancing is normal, some go up, some down but the situation should be stable and it was for a long time.

After HCU everything dropped on the places where it is useless. Now, pages completely disappeared from SERPs (checking in the first 50 spots).

At the moment, I am thinking it might be true, that Google is going for pure affiliate websites. I have other sites without change (actually with some improvement in traffic) but there are sponsored articles looking like some kind of neutral pages not only made to generate sales.

Because if for a targeted keyword, in the top results a Whitelabel is looking the same as tons of other sites, how do Google requirements then apply? No informative content, no unique content.

What I also notice is increased demand for buying links. Agencies are contacting me multiple times per day. No precise answer, maybe pros in the community believe that everything else is crap and links are still #1?

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote