Thread: Fasting
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 03:52 PM  
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
Experimenting with a low carb diet was super interesting because I found that your entire lifestyle, at least mine, revolved around when and what I ate. When I just eat a shitty diet, my life flows easier.
This was a huge problem for me when I started intermittent fasting.

It was my normal meal time, yet I wasn't going to eat because I was doing 18:6. I had no idea what to do with myself. It just felt weird. It was as if everything about me was saying "okay right now we eat and then we go on to the next thing." But my discipline was saying "not only are we not hungry, we are not eating, even though this is when we eat."

It took me about 3 weeks to get over this. It was a really bizarre feeling at the time and one of my more odd takeaways from doing intermittent fasting.

This also made me realize how much of our time is spent around meals. It might be socially, it might be planning, it might be picking up groceries from the store, or even might be simply thinking about. And that was crazy. The thinking!

You no longer have your day thinking "what should I have for dinner." There's no dinner!

With that said, I think it's fantastic. Just an amazing experience. I feel great when I do it. Real clarity, tons of free time, the food that I do eat I make sure is top notch, less time in the bathroom (sorry Currently!,) less bloating and other digestive issues.

I don't think it's for everyone, but for me, it's great.

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote