View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 01:01 PM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by femdomdestiny View Post
I am almost sure people have no clue or control over the events anymore. It is a complete disaster compared to previous years. I know, because I have been living from SEO for the many years. Just look at part of my results from yesterday :

Site ranking is white labels, zero quality pages, and a complete mess. I've never used any kind of AI crap on any of my sites including the one from the image above. High-quality handwritten articles, technically clean site like it was for years. HCU ruined it almost completely, and a recent update killed it now.

By reading SEO communities you will see thousands of stories like this with even better sites and in various niches.

There is no way I am missing or overlooking something so big to have such an impact on the site.

There is no single person, comment, or advice that makes sense. People are just talking shit and not telling anything
I've also been around a while and have appreciated your posts over time showing you are very knowledgeable in all this.

My question to you is the numbers that are shown in your graph - are they from analytics or google seach console? There is a difference between the two on how they read traffic

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote