Thread: Fasting
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 12:43 PM  
LouiseLloyd
SO FUCKING SCAMMED

Industry Role:
I have done a 7 day fast before (about 10 years ago), after which I gradually introduced fruit juices, fruit and vegetables / vegetarian for 6 months, then added chicken and fish, up until today when I'm back on shit diet of red meat, sugars, fried and fast foods.

Doing the fast helped me quit smoking cold turkey without experiencing any nicotine withdrawals (due to hunger pangs been stronger), it was as if I had never smoked before. Also the biggest contributing factor to significantly repairing my metal health, I think due to allowing body to rest and discovering a whole new metal clarity and focus, changed my outlook.

Don't have the same reasons for doing again but I am considering it, just as a means to kick-starting eating clean again, as it's like a break that allows your body to get rid of all the toxins and crap inside you before rebooting fresh with clean lifestyle.

So as Sly said, literally life-changing!

ARE YOU USING WORDPRESS
Tube ThemePaysite ThemeTikTok Theme
LouiseLloyd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote