View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 09:38 PM  
jscott
jscizzle

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggles View Post
The entire "manosphere" from 2009+ on had all of these controlled opposition grifters working in unison and people who called them out got banned while their messages got amplified. There is this topic called "the red pill" that is the same rehashed crap since pickup artistry since the early 2000's that leads men astray

Sure, some methods of pickup artistry "work", but that is due to gregarious men ALWAYS attracting women, but the actual "red pill" content these guys are pushing are all about scams and fake shit, which is exactly the stew that the Tates are immersed in. Webcam scams, online marketing scams, scams on top of scams.

Someone like myself who was much cooler organically and had discussed how dating had changed massively due to corporations and government pushing female domination and male passivity, funneling people away from 3rd places, away from organic culture, and into the controlled environment of online dating, tinder, and a culture that was spread top-down via celebrities and social media, these are the comments that are banned, as they were non-corporate friendly.

Read between the lines, the Tates are 100% controlled opposition similar to how Alex Jones is allowed to spread half-truths and enough "dissident" material that there is a semblance of truth to them, but they're designed to be endless red herrings to keep you listening to these people. Any actual dissidents are just banned and not allowed to speak, like me, I'm 100% banned pretty much everywhere online for saying less offensive things, while people like the Tates that openly admitted to scamming people out of fortunes are given platforms, oh, and, of course, Tate can criticize the "vaccine" while my accounts were all nuked for the exact same thing.

100% controlled opposition.
I disagree on him being controlled opposition. I do believe he could strengthen his character and words if he quit his current money making gigs, the University thing, the cams things, etc. Many people hate him for those things alone and he could be taken more seriously without those anchors weighing him down.

Listen to Pomp tell why is Bitcoin important
jscott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote