View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 12:02 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwracer41 View Post
To anyone I disrespected, my apologies , I simply wanted to buy a blog and need to deal with this BS
I applaud you in helping weed out the scammers, but 'c****l J****y' is hardly respectful of people who reside in that in that area of the world

mods have their names in turquoise. mine is purple cuz I'm the resident provider of scritches to cats and dancehall tracks

so turquoise means you're talking to a mod. there are a few here. obvs Tasty didn't ban him (kudos to whomever did) and gave an opinion. he dug into it and responded affirming your position

I'm not a fan of Tasty in terms of politics and def not a suck-up but I think his comment at the time was reasonable, before he delved deeper and confirmed dude is bad news. axed based on your alert

I am sorry you got ripped off and it's justifiable to be irked but no need for the language you used. yet you chose to out of anger, the opposite of respect for others

at any rate, glad another scammer is gone. $20 or $2000, same mentality for scamming on a simple exchange of post/whatever for money. any basic exchange. it's good you brought it up

simply suggesting that there's no need to be so combative and reduce yourself to racist slurs

peace
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote