View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 03:35 PM  
nicomer8

Industry Role:
Hey – I came across this forum while searching about my concerns with Chaturbate recently – I was on reddit, but saw some comments that I can related to about earnings.

- The last 3 months I have noticed a huge drop – not just a little one - But like 4 digit drops.

I’ve been promoting Chaturbate since 2016, never had any issues. I have seen about %80 decrease in my monthly earnings – started around June 2023.

I download my stats every period ( since 2017 ) – and keep a spread sheet – this was mostly for when I bought ads, I would know what country would spend the most, and what countries didn’t.
Since 2017 – I’ve tracked 125 IDs ( regular/ weekly spenders) - I have about 590 little spenders ( 1x or 2x a month ~$100 ) that have been very consistent, not a month went by where these IDs didn’t spend…. Until now 2023 / 2024.

Starting in summer of 2023 – I noticed the 125 I was tracking, some just stopped spending – which you know, that could happen, family, loss of job, other money issues / death etc, etc.

October 2023 was a bad month for earnings, looking into my stats, out of the 125 of my regular that made deposits almost weekly for 5 years - 55 of them just stopped ( all the same month ). ODD, right.
November, I noticed 22 of them return to spending, so I didn’t think too much of it, maybe they moved on after all this time.

December, again a bad month for earnings, checking my stats – out of the 125 regular spenders - only 23 of made depositis.

January – 2024 - Earnings were low, but it’s normal right after the holidays, so I didn’t think much of it.

February – 2024 – My worst month for earnings since 2017 – and when I look into my stats – only 5 IDs are left out of the 125 that I tracked that I considered my regular spenders.

120 IDs that were making regular, weekly deposits all stopped pay period ending Dec. 15th – 2023 ( and as of today, their IDs do not show up spending $$ yet this year )

Last week, I dug deep into my stats, and compared it to 2024 so far ( ya I know its only been 2 months ) - But, I don’t have a single spender that signed up before 2019 so far.. No idea where they all went, if I compare Sept/ Oct / Nov / of 2023 - Almost all my spenders that showed up on my stats were from 2016 to 2019.

Strange indeed.
nicomer8 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote