View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 02:50 PM  
starfoxx

Industry Role:
It's not just you; It's been a trend for me since the summer of 2023.
The last pay period was my lowest ever in 4 years, and this period has started off like shit too.

I've been an affiliate with Chaturbate since 2018 and still promote them, but my monthly earnings have recently tanked.

The best thing to do is check your stats yourself; Chaturbate allows you to download your stats, put them into a spreadsheet, and look at your trends/countries/spending per ID / Date they signed up, etc.

Personally, I think spenders are just going elsewhere. Chaturbate hasn't innovated or changed its model, and with OF starting with live streams and others coming in by the dozens, the competition is harder.

I know in the male niche, some models have even moved away from OF and branded their own site and do their own streams.

I know of a few agencies that used to have 10 - 15 models each and would run live shows daily at set times - They have moved away from that. Profit-wise, it's better for them to make a recording and then sell and promote it on 10 different platforms.

They reach a wider audience, lower their overhead costs, and can resell those videos repeatedly.

You still have that audience that likes the live interactive shows, I don't think that will disappear, but that number has decreased, and so will the income.
starfoxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote