View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 09:55 PM  
Huggles
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebitch View Post
I wish I was born in 80s
The 80's, 90's, and most of the 00's were amazing!

Things STARTEED to get woke, stupid, and fucked up after about 2008-2013, once Treyvon Martin happened and a few other things like the Clockboy, the propaganda was ramped up to the point where people were brainwashed into only thinking "liberal vs conservative' and everything became fucked up. After 2015, EVERYTHING became political and stupid as fuck.

But after 2019 and COVID, the establishment and the big corporations decided that the plebs of this world were either going to support the establishment's endeavors to consolidate money and power, not resist the "vaccine", vote for the "correct" political parties, and, in general, submit to the conveyor belt process of impoverishing the average Joe in western nations and flood western nations with submissive foreigners who will vote for the parties that the establishment wants and dilute the populations of western nations so nobody complains about "how things used to be better", because immigrants from India and other places will never know how good things were in the 90's-00's when western people still had their own cultures and subcultures.

Now in 2024, at least in Canada, the culture here is so astroturfed, fake, and gay, it is nothing like it was 20 years ago. The entire socio-cultural landscape is completely different, and the #1 best career you could have in Canada is a slumlord. I wonder if Mark from GTS now owns 100+ properties and slumlords them out to all the Indian students? Being a slumlord is a guaranteed money maker!