View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 05:41 AM  
plsureking
bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxuniversity View Post
The excuse provided is that this is to curtail money laundering. This isn't a bank account. It's not even a CCBill merchant account. It's an affiliate account. I make no deposits whatsoever. As an affiliate, the origin of any affiliate commissions paid to me would be....CCBill. Literally, CCBill is objectively saying that the very act of CCBill paying affiliates the affiliate commission earned is, ipso facto, money laundering.........UNLESS the affiliate places their identity risk, at which time it ceases to be money laundering.
my buddy opens a paysite and i open an affiliate account set at 70% revshare (max). we funnel all sales thru the affiliate account, meaning his own income is only 15% net after fees. you are depositing offshore, or have some random ass wire account, bang bang easy money laundering.

its not that fucking hard to figure out and people in this biz have been doing it on a massive scale for decades. now they are locking it all down. either get your papers right or figure out another income stream that doesn't require kyc. maybe Libyan bitcoin scams?

#