View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 03:38 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxuniversity View Post
I am now officially done promoting any site that uses CCBill. Have a nice day, CCBill![/I]
if you've already made up your mind then cool, I'm not gonna try and change it

just letting you know that laws world-wide have changed drastically over the past 20 years since you opened your CCBill account

it probably only got flagged when you contacted them requesting the payment method change

not saractic when writing, good luck finding a legit sponsor in any major nation that doesn't do KYC

a photo ID and utility bill are pretty par for the course, although not sure if all also require the proof of address. maybe a European can weigh in on that

in the US where CCBill is located, proof of address is absolutely required for compliance

here's more info on the topic, it also includes a list of the major nations which have some variation on KYC:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_your_customer

after 20 years no doubt this is all a surprise, but honestly it's par for the course now. I get your privacy concerns but honestly, CCBill is just following the law. sucks but it is what it is

edit: CS and I were posting at the same time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
Big deal. If you really are scared about showing a utility bill ect, just form an LLC - Not difficult or expensive, and get paid through that.
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote