View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 10:15 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki99 View Post
I just get the payment str8 into my account but with no emails, also now I can only access paxum from the app and never again from my laptop

happend the same to you?
Hi Nikki,
You should still be able to login through your laptop. We've added Strong Customer Protection which means that you do need the Paxum APP in order to login to your account, but you are not restricted to only viewing your account on your phone. The Paxum APP is used for authorization purposes, so that your account security is assured.

With regards to the email notifications, please double check that you still have them enabled in NOTIFICATION SETTINGS (you can find that in the main menu). You should also receive payment notifications via the APP each time you get a payment.

If everything is set up properly please open a ticket or email support/@/paxum.com for assistance. Our friendly support team can help you get this figured out! Thanks as always for using Paxum!

Ruth
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote