View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 01:20 AM  
utuberr

Industry Role:
Iirc I was one of those suggesting whitelabel solutions to you but I meant a solution as a software/system with having your own models (not sure if there are a lot of companies for this but in this way you'd have a unique site as the models would only be on your site and nobody else - which likely still will not be tbh as "smaller" models usually stream on multiple sites at the same time for more income).

I'll switch back to whitelabel sites as the usual affiliate websites for your questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNDxxx View Post
Ok so is it like affiliate concept? Whatever traffic goes to the main site from mine, I get a percentage of the sales?
Generally they are affiliate marketing tools where you need to drive traffic to your "customized" looking website (that is kind of a facade in front of the system providing it, usually you can't edit much just some texts, base colors and you can filter by category/models) and get some percentage from the users spending on that site.
You need to drive the traffic because from SEO perspective they are duplicated content = good luck ranking for most of the content.
Your basic expense is just a domain (via DNS settings the service is mirrored to your domain) so it's like 10 bucks a year + whatever you spend on traffic.
From what I see usually people have websites like someniche[dot]com and they have whitelabels named somenichecams[dot]com or similar.

Quote:
Also, what if my site is niche? When the user gets redirected to main site, will they end up on the front landing page where all categories are displayed? I understand if you don't have the answer to that.
If your site is niche you should have similar filters in your whitelabel as well to be in sync with that, otherwise you will very likely lose on conversion% as users who are interested in that niche may not be interested in other niches or will feel out of place when you have a main site which theme color is black and your whitelabel is in rainbow colors, etc.

Quote:
My takeaway is white label = low risk/low reward

It sounds to me like the potential reward isn't even remotely comparable to launching my own niche cam site.
It's a trade off as with the affiliate marketing tools (here whitelabels) you likely don't have to have (as many) people on payroll to keep your system alive, the potential reward is less of course as you kind of cap your income based on the traffic you bring.

If you go your own camsite way you can also make an affiliate system and people will bring traffic to you so you could be on the opposite side that case.

-- A third option
What was not mentioned yet though is a concept called "studios" basically you hire models under your account and you will manage their income. Google [bigcamsite] studio account and you can find more information. This may or may not be how a certain Bugatti owner allegedly (for legal reasons) made initially his wealth.