View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 09:44 AM  
Aerosly
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Accepting offers on my private network of websites

The time has come to consider selling the online business I have run for nearly 20 years.

About the Business
This business is a private, online VIP club with a number of offerings. I have built the business since 2005, and am selling full ownership and assets. With the purchase, you will get:

- Fully developed online portal
- Approximately 35 domain names (numerous subdomains already established)
- Three (3) independently functioning adult websites accessible from within the portal (the most popular is in the extremely unique vore niche and is the most recognized name in this vertical)
- More than 1,000 unique/exclusive custom-produced videos produced weekly since 2005
- Two (2) subscription box websites and all associated assets (no current subscribers)
- One coffee vendor website (with supplier account)
- Online chat portals (adult and mainstream), messaging forums, etc.
- Retro "BBS" system (currently up and running via telnet and http on a subdomain)
- Two social media sites - Several forums - Business Services website and portal (all the features of the main portal MINUS the adult content)
- Corporate benefits/group-buying discount service (you will get established relationship with our provider)
- Professional subscription management system (updated in 2020, lifetime license)
- Established blog (updated by an inexpensive but competent contract employee)
- Various hardware including cameras, laptop, promotional materials, inventory, etc. (valued around $1k - $2500)
- Integrated email automation
- Existing social media presence with followers - Existing LLC filed with state of Florida
- Business bank account
- All user profiles, active subscriptions, transfer of business bank accounts, branding, logos, corporate goodwill, etc.

The Financials
Business bank account includes about $750, there is no business debt.
I'm currently spending $0 in marketing because I haven't been promoting the site. Still, organic revenue is around $750/month
2022 revenues of $8,187.75 (shown in the screenshot)

More Information
This business has been my passion project for almost two decades, and has served me well. I just don't have the focus to run it anymore and am looking to transition it to the right person who can help it thrive.

I'm accepting reasonable offers. This is a legitimate business with aged domain names and extremely unique content that continues to attract organic customers even without marketing. I have worked hard to ensure the most professional interface, portal, and overall operation.

Please contact me for more details or to schedule a time to review the financials, user management system, reports, etc. Contact at my personal email: aerosly (at) gmail
Aerosly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote