View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 10:45 AM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
What did you find complicated about Sendy? I use it for quite a few projects and it does most of what I need, quite simply.

There's also a WordPress plug-in that will allow you to create different opt-in types and sync with Sendy, called Hustle: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-popup/
Well, I was experimenting with it a long time ago. The thing was that the number of people leaving emails was very low, but drastically increased when you set a popup with an offer. Around that time, Google announced popups were not welcome so I had to choose, SEO traffic or potential monetization with emails.

Except that, the deliverability rate through Amazon SES was terrible. I did what I could by adding all those stuff like DKIM records, but still, most of the emails ended in spam I guess.

The ALternative was Ynot mail but I hate all those small charges per month for stuff I am barely using.

How did you solve the deliverability of emails?

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote