View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 02:35 AM  
PaulPinard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmahaJoe View Post
I like the way it looks and your re-write function is nice.
I do most of my own content and what I really need is solid editing. Do you have an editing section that will correct spelling and flow etc... Chat GPT works great just screams if the content is too sexual.
Thanks for the compliment, and I'm glad you're happy with the rewriting template. We haven't yet developed an advanced editing section.
For the moment, you can do
1. Small formatting operations directly in the output window (I note this in passing because some people haven't noticed, I know hahha ).
2. Use the "Liberty" chatbot to correct as you like in a conversational way, as you will do with ChatGPT.
3. Another template is also available for error correction, rewording and so on. The downside is that these are templates, so you'll have to copy the generated text and paste it into a second template to get what you want. A bit of a pain indeed.
However, I'll take note of your needs, and we'll look into and develop the advanced editing functionality right next to the output window to save even more time.
Thanks
PaulPinard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote