View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 07:41 AM  
SekobA
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
I got SCAMMED too. After I lost few days with them ( few hours per day) they wanted to know how do i work and even what do I search and what example do I use on different social media Net.

I felt used. I shared some of my tips on different SMnet but after few days of asking 100s questions, they told me that they hired someone else as Social Media Manager and They offered a talk about Social media VA.

I knew that they are not good guys so i told them if they want to hire me ok if not do not waste my time. They have total of 3 models that had less then 100 followers per account lolllllllllllll and i knew they are going to fake and they just wanted to learn from us and not to do a business.

I didn't know that someone from United Kingdom will scam and be so unserious.

Off topic.
The moderators should check about adding a rule on this section and not allow to post theads newbie accounts. It might be good to ban this account and company so they do not scam someone else
SekobA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote