View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 12:00 AM  
Galaxy Media
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
AllureAscension - SCAMMERS, WATCH OUT!

Hello everyone,

I already explained our situation with them. Please read all the information on the link below, so I don't spam again.

https://gfy.com/gfy-jobs-and-service...-media-va.html

They will use you in the worst possible way, pick up everything you bring to the table, suck up all the info and screw you over when it comes to payment. Would not like if any other members get burned as we did. They will think about some dull and stupid reason why are they not paying and refusing to send the payment. Lucky for us, we didn't spend so much time and so many hours with them, but anyway, lesson learned.

If anyone even want to start cooperation with them, my suggestion is to sign some strong contract, before you start collaborating with their agency.

They even deleted our Telegram conversations (from two accounts they used), on their end and since Telegram has option to clear entire chat for both parties, so they tried deleting all the evidence.

Huge red flag!

So anyone should watch out and careful!

Kind regards,
Aaron, Galaxy Media
Galaxy Media is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote