View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 09:39 AM  
spiral
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
🌟 Experienced PHP Developer / Server Admin Looking for New Opportunities! 🚀

Hello everyone,

My name is Dan, and I'm an experienced PHP developer with over 10 years of hands-on experience in developing scalable, performance-optimized, and secure web applications. I'm currently on the lookout for new opportunities, and I would love to be a part of projects where I can contribute significantly and build future proof tools. 🛠️

Key Skills:
Languages: PHP (Frameworks like Laravel, components from the Symfony framework), Vanilla JavaScript or Vue / JQuery, HTML5, CSS3. I also don't shy away from NodeJS / GOLang
Server Admin: Linux - Debian / Ubuntu or any distro I don't shy away from it (If you have unmanaged servers I'm the guy for you that can install and configure your webserver, dns server, FTP server, email, cronjobs, certbot) Nginx + PHP-FPM is pretty much the default now or using nginx as a proxy for nodejs (I'm using bun right now)
Database Management: MySQL, PostgreSQL📊.
Version Control: Git.
APIs: RESTful API design and integration 🌐.
Testing: PHPUnit 🧪.
Tools: Composer 🛠️.

Can build any type of console tool that can help you automate content or more.

If you want to see my code I can give you access to my private projects on github 🎨
Not sure if I'm fit for the job give me a small project. Then you can decide if I'm fit or not for the job.

I'm available for part-time and freelance opportunities.
Feel free to get in touch with me via skype, see my signature.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post 🙏. Looking forward to collaborating with some of you soon!