View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 06:47 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultB2B View Post
XBIZ never gives up their attendee list. TES is pretty much the only show that is totally transparent about this.

But let's face it, the creators now rule the roost. The OF type sites are the money makers. There are ways to get content. Content trades are a great way actually.

I wish you well!

Thanks for your explanations... BTW: I am not looking to buy content. We have a specific niche ( nothing outrageous ) and make our own for almost 30 years. We have also turned down all the "cowboys" likes of HotMovies etc...But some time ago we did try to get somebody to get us more of our specific content here at GFY, but run ONLY into flakes or those who have NO clue how to shoot content which would look at least a bit professional. Bupkis... So, I am just watching and once a while ask questions.

We shoot with many Czech adult models and in the evenings, sitting around a good bottle of wine in the hotel, I hear a lot about OF and similar platforms. I am told to make 3 grand a month is a hard work. You can make same money working 3 days on a decent adult set for 1/10 of the time spent. Many of these models quit the platform. Of course there are some who make millions, BUT those are an extreme minority... I guess 0.0001 %.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote