View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 05:19 AM  
mrmister
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTimes View Post
I would have thought it would be like buying the .org of mcdonalds and selling burgers.

If the .org was a family name or a book shop for instance, then it would have to be fought in court, as small businesses have won against big businesses.

However it may be a case that you have to register your business name and so on.

A lot of this is going to be down to how much cash you make and what impact the .org has on your sites?

For instance if your site is making less than a few thousand regardless, then, it may not be worth the grief.

If the .org has little effect then perhaps again it is not worth the bother.

Is your site a white label or is it your own system, and if it is your own system, then is the other site promoting a different webcam business.

One thought (not sure if anyone has suggested it is you could contact the webcam site they promote and inform them that you feel this is not right and that they should stop payments to that .org site/affiliate.
I don't see cam companies stopping payments. Especially if that guy makes them a ton of money. I've seen cam site ads on blatant pirate sites. They just care about money
mrmister is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote