Thread: For Hire Reddit Post Optimization
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2023, 08:48 AM  
Rainbow_Showers

Industry Role:
Reddit Post Optimization

What's up GFY!

Is anybody interested in improving their sales from Reddit Traffic? If so, we can help each other out.

Over the past few months I have been developing a semi-automated system that manages hundreds of subreddits and content. With a combination of human decision making and automation, it connects content with the maximum number of appropriate subreddits and generates a daily list of posts.

The system takes into account each subreddit's etiquette and ensures that each post follows the rules. This shows respect to the community, bypasses anti-spam filters, and avoids bans on the account. It also means that when redditors check out your u/user profile it looks like an organic profile, rather than a bot - which is fair because fundamentally it is an organic profile, even if heavily automated.

The system needs to be stress-tested to determine what the next steps will be.

Do you have an account on reddit that could use these powers? If so, let's help each other out by doing a test drive together: I'll generate posts for your profile and you'll give me feedback on your sales and engagement.

Let me know if you're interested: [email protected]
Rainbow_Showers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote