View Single Post
Old 06-07-2023, 05:17 AM  
mopek1
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
In my experience with CB, you'll start to get consistent passive income when you can average 50 active 30 day spenders. Get the average up to 100+ and maintain it and the fluctuations will decrease as earnings stay consistent.
Thanks for your reply and for trying to present an argument instead of putting people down.

It seems like you're saying that cams are not like other adult programs, in that in order to make consistent money you need to be a higher level affiliate.

With paysites and dating a person can make $500/month consistently with a modest amount of traffic over a period of years. But you're saying that with cams there a far fewer spenders (meaningful ones anyway), and so an affiliate has to have LOTS of traffic, consistently over a long period of time in order to catch a consistent amount of whales.

I get it and I do see that pattern in cams in general.

I'm not sure it fully explains why so many affiliates experienced such a downturn around the same time (there was an affiliate above who used to make $5-6000/month and now only makes $2k, all things being equal) but it definitely makes sense and would be a factor for any small to medium sized affiliate.

mopek1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote