View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 12:37 AM  
bill_musk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post

Something is going on for many affiliates that shouldn't. What you should be saying here is, "Hmm. For this many affiliates to come forward with their stats and support stories and decreasing earnings that started at the same time, is concerning. Maybe some are whining, but there have been enough who post with similarities that can't be ignored. It is of concern and I don't know what can be causing it. I know I'm making bank with CB and I am interested in this because I don't want whatever anomaly is happening to them to happen to me too. I will continue to call out those who I feel have no grounds to complain like newbs etc, but will at least listen and converse with those who do."

Well that's where you are probably wrong. About 10 people complained overall over the year. 10 people. I trust CB has over 10,000 active affiliates if not more. Go to The other forums specialized (AmberCutie forums for example). There is no consensus, no complaints.

I feel like we're an echo chamber of people making $500 / month for 2 years straight and then having 2 spenders stopping spending and all of a suden "something must be wrong".

So far I have seen stats of ONE unique person that was gaining >$5000 per month constantly and had a huge drop. That is problematic, yet it doesnt mean there is a problem with CB.

For each person complaining I can probably find 20 person that had no problems.

Now I'm all ears. let people come to me with graphs, and I'll be glad to say I'm wrong. But so far, it's a only few anonymous people making less than a salary per month in CB stats.

NOBODY posted a screenshot of their chart going downhill, NOBODY. So why should we take such problem "seriously?"

EDIT: I tried to engage with everyone who said had a problem. They couldnt share any details. Thats BS.
bill_musk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote