Thread: Pinxsters
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 06:36 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Until we see those titties, you're a dude.

@Jennie, until OHL posts a pic of his balls I just assume he identifies as an adorable goat named Stanley

for real though, maybe it's just me but kinda leery of these dime a dozen new social media/sell your content sites where the home page is a login screen

how would I even know whether I want to make an account if I can't check out the place?

in the past, Pinxsters has been positioned as a place to sell content as well. if still the case, what's the company name and location? what's the payout percentage, frequency and methods available?

but in general the home page being a login screen...maybe it's just me but I suspect a lot of potential clients would prob feel the same

granted, some sites that do this are very legit, but they tend to be ones that have a bit of a track record. still annoying though, to me at least and I can't be the only one

sure, no one would be creating content just to post on Pinxsters, but signing up and testing it takes time (which equals money) and not being able to see what one would be testing before making the decision to create an account will prob turn some peeps off. again, for potential clients as well

so thus difficult for performers/creators to market links to this site to new clients as a source if they can't see anything till they join either. for existing clients, presumably they already have a platform or three to connect, ya know?

just my two cents, worth less than that

anyway, sincerely wish ya luck. at some point I'll prob check it out

JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote