View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 09:20 AM  
dcouto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I'm reading from some Cb affiliate's advises that in order to receive them Cb bitcoins payments in Blockchain, Binance and also in Crypto.com accounts, it must be in BTC legacy wallet address starting with 1, and about Blockchain, I already created an account there, and could see how it's easy to get there a legacy address started with 1, since the default is with 3, but there are others mains aspects that I donīt like in both Blockchain and Binance accounts, so I opted already to operate with Crypto.com, but today asking to a support attendant, he's assuring me that they donīt provide BTC addresses starting with 1, but only starting with 3 or 0, so I assume that's in the SegWit format, right ?
So, can someone who is already receiving the Cb Bitcoins payments in a Crypto.com BTC wallet, to explain me what I must do in my Crypto.com account to get a proper BTC wallet address there, in order to can also receive my Cb bitcoins payments ?
thanks a lot.
dcouto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote