View Single Post
Old 03-14-2023, 05:25 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph707 View Post
I created an adult video website called periteen.com 2 months ago, and now I make between 7 to 11 USD daily, and I get between 1500 to 3000 users daily with an average of 6 to 12 min engagement time per user.

and this is how I did it:

- first, I created an engaging website, with videos I thought would many people would like. then I searched for popular adult websites that allow watermarked videos, now I upload to only 5 websites, 1 video to each website.
- I created a Twitter account, and I get between 500 to 1K daily users from Twitter. I share 10 links daily alongside an image preview, and I upload 2 short watermarked videos.

now I think you are wondering how I get 7 to 11 USD just from 2000 daily users. well just by using the popads.net network only I get 3 to 5 USD. plus I use a plugin to rotate pop ads from different ad networks, I'm using right now 4 pop ad codes from different ad networks, and that's how I make that much money, plus considering the high average engagement time. (note, i only use pop ads format)
Rince and repeat. In my experience it's easier to get 100 sites making 10 a day than it is one site making 1000 unless you're bringing something unique to the table or have connections.
BaldBastard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote