View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 06:39 PM  
TheLegacy
I'm Bi-sexy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmy2 View Post
the trick is to do everything at once, i prep for shoots just like i would a race

10 day fast prior to shoot/race
bcca powder before and after every workout
i dont lift weights at all (hence small arms and upper body)
only do running, hiit cardio, and pull up bar exercises
less than 30g sugar per day total
no bread
no dairy
staple meal is white meat chicken breast w white rice
3-5 double scoop protein shakes per day
no alcohol (occasional wine with gf but no beer/liquor/etc)
no cigs
weed daily
basic intermittent fasting daily, stop eating by 7pm when possible, give a 14+hrs break to your system
no snacking unless its sugar free crackers or low sugar rice cakes. hungry? smoke one
lots of vitamins, no steeroid/needles, only testo pill supplment.
again BCCA (branched chain amino acid) is essential to shredding layers of core fat off
lifting weights will probably make you bigger and wider (and look shorter/stockier/older)
everyone at the gym wants to be he-man but heauxs really only want to do laundry on your abs
your sex muscles are all lower body and core, which most gym guys neglect.

its more of what you dont do than what you do. and also realize the limitation of your genetics and body build/type. best to do what other people who look like you do for best results. ie: i would not be a good sumo wrestler, horse jockey, basketball player, etc, but ethiopains run long distances so i focus on which comes easy to me. thats all

OMG seriously? I read that and think - damn - I'm disappointing my wife of 13 years LOL

Good for you to have such strict rules for yourself and follow.

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote