View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 08:34 AM  
Jay.BongaCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezar78 View Post
Bongacams wins so many prizes but affiliate program is not so good. I can't add trackers to reflink like in chaturbate or stripchat so i don't know where i get signups from. You don't provide reflink to signup page then redirect to specific model, homepage or tags page. There is no reflink to specific tag page. There should be much more options for generating reflinks like other cams' affiliate programs provide
It is possible to track the results from the referral links as well. In order to do that you need to create a new campaign in your BongaCash account and specify "Affiliate Referral" or "Model Referral" in the Program section.
Regarding the landing pages, we offer various options, including the one with the registration form.
If you have any custom requests, which are not included or not available at the moment, we are always open to discussing and finding the best solutions.

Your personal account manager has been notified and already sent you a message ;) So feel free to ask any questions!

E-mail: [email protected] | Skype: live:.cid.7330f4e899defe6b | Telegram https://t.me/Jay_BC

Register here!
Jay.BongaCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote