View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 01:59 AM  
LiLi
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
I have to disagree on those...

Do this type of people exist - Yes surely they do.

Is that all? Of course not.

1 - Burning through credit cards is mostly in the USA.

People from Germany and Netherlands for example are very different.

I have whales spending for years that I think are purely narcistic people that want to fight for the attention of girl X. He will literally pay more money than anyone else just to prove he can.

P.S I also used to work with a website for a very friendly game of cards where no one had to spend money. There was a section that shows (Richest of the month or some bullshit like that ) People were literally spending thousands upon thousands just to get there without getting absolutely nothing in return...
I didnt talk about the motivation to spend on the first 3 "origin stories" only the depth of their pockets. I am curious as to how you know what your "whales" are like since we don't get their usernames or the rooms they frequent, only the amounts they spend and frequency. I personally don't know if any of my "whales" are ego driven super dedicated to a single room or if they are trigger crazy Lush enjoyers jumping from one room to another. Very different types. I would love to know how you gather the info cause I could use it myself to learn about my accounts.

About the sentiment of the post... I agree with some of the things you say, it is true many of the big spenders do it for ego, clout, or "narcissism" as you call it. Those types often wont even do it purely for the attention of the girl, but the attention of the entire community they are tipping in. Thats why models will often have leaderboards in their bios. But it doesnt matter how big the ego is if they dont have the income to fund the spending and they very rarely do. They are usually spending credit, a trustfund, or years worth of savings behind their spouses back, their company's advertising budget through the company credit card.. you catch the drift.

These ego driven types will often start slow but get addicted to the dopamine hit and then let their spending get completely out of control so it is rarely sustainable in the long run unless they have super high income, and even then it will eventually take over their lives until they are spending 6 figures in tokens but living off ramen noodles. Ive heard so many stories.. recently RockNRose's top spender who kept her at #1 Miss MFC for a year straight and probably spent over 1MM USD doing so.. ran out of money and gave the model HELL after as they often do.

My point is... whales very rarely last. Sure, there are exceptions to this rule, but in my personal opinion it is a much better strategy to focus on having tons of smaller accounts spending in a sustainable way than having 2 crazy whales getting a second mortgage for their family home because in the first scenario you dont even notice if an account stops spending and your earnings are the most stable because of that. In the second scenario you might get a windfall one month and go hungry the next. So thats what I was trying to explain with my post. Whales come and go, most accounts come and go. You want to focus on fresh signups all the time.
LiLi is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote