View Single Post
Old 01-14-2023, 06:17 AM  
dcouto
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcouto View Post
I was also inspired to submit to Chaturbate affiliates support's e-mail, a list of 6 of my biggest spenders Id's also missing in action mostly from early this year and only one for over 2 years, and I sent that mail recently on 2 Jan, and they usually takes no more then 2-3 util days maximum to answer me back, but in some few cases they just never answer at all, and I hope it will not be the case. Do you remember how long did you wait for them answer, as I suppose it may take some time for the full verification, calculations, etc ?
Hi, just to inform that I just received a reply from Chaturbate Support about this matter, and that they found just 2 of these users that created new accounts under a different referral URL. So they reset the affiliate link on these accounts to point to my account and additionally, based on their prior spending, they credited my account the appropriate revshare amount, about $1k.
dcouto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote