View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 02:36 PM  
Shoplifter
Richest man in Babylon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post

I have tried WL before when I was looking to solve the ad blocker problem. I switched back to cb because my wl doesn't convert well. I assume because of the domain name and/or design. Given the issue with 3rd party cookies, it looks like it is the way to go though.

Generally speaking, my conversion rate has plummeted while I am still doing good with other programs further illustrating the issue described above. I am wondering if it is worth the effort. That's another discussion.
Surfer hesitancy with White Labels is a big problem. Everything has to be top notch to get a sign up.

I have been pretty lucky with being able to maintain an average this year, but the effort and traffic needed to do so is getting to be impossible. If I look at my average as compared to traffic then I am way way down. As well the passive "fire and forget" aspect is falling apart as it takes a lot more hands on effort to keep it going. I know my situation now wont last and I am simplifying my hosting and costs with the thought that this is the last year.

And all of the spenders who do show money seem to disappear very quickly and I am left with six guys spending $10 between them. I haven't done an email to Chaturbate about spenders yet but I am composing it now.

If you have anything else that looks good PM me and I will sign up under you.
Shoplifter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote