View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 07:48 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
Yes, there is certainly something in it - My type 2 went into remission when I started to just eat one meal a day. I wake up at 9.30 to my alarm, & not have breakfast, (never have) then go for a walk (my exercise) skip lunch, then have a cooked meal with all the trimmings around 5pm

Little snooze until about half 6 / 7 then I wouldn't be hungry at all (as I was still digesting my meal) before I fall asleep around 1am

Next day, repeat. Made a huge difference to my readings - I'm still on metformin (because my one meal a day isn't always exactly healthy) but a HUGE improvement from when I was eating several small 'Healthy Meals' throughout the day - Sounds almost counter intuitive, but it DOES work
Have you tried ozempic instead of metformin? For me it's waaaay better. I'm down about 10-11kg so far (insulin-resistance, not diabetes). I barely eat anything as it so heavily suppress appetite to the point where I probably consume under 1000kcal most days and almost have to force myself to eat. I have no basically side-effects either other then the first 2 weeks with some light nausea whereas I had to stop taking metformin because of the gastro side-effects.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote