View Single Post
Old 12-10-2022, 01:25 PM  
TheLegacy
SEO Connoisseur

Industry Role:
I had started many years ago to put payments down on a plot for my wife and I - and just recently finished paying off the stone marker. I've had the discussion with my dad who was very religious and explained over the years you're going to be dust and ashes anyways so either way you'll get the same results.

He opted for cremation as am I. No sense spending all that extra money for no need and especially when it comes for plots - you have extra space in case of emergency if someone in the family needs it.

People fear it I think because for some reason they think they'll feel it - which is untrue. If you're a christian and feel cremation is wrong then I only have to remind you of the many christians who were burned at the stake for what they believed. Made no difference to God and certainly not the person afterwards.

My wife is still undecided so - going to have to leave it up to her. Most people don't want to think about it since it maybe to far off for them I suppose.

That's all I can say on the subject.

RobertWarrenSEO.com
TheLegacy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote