View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 06:12 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
insulin-resistance
I've known a lot of people who've experienced that, in their cases mainly due to obesity and Type 2 diabetes so kinda like a vicious circle thing. great that there's a treatment to help break that cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nr4d View Post
One big benefit of it is that...you aren't hungry at all. I barely eat anything now, and when I do i'm almost forcing myself to do so and get full much faster. It's 18:10 right now, and I don't think I ate anything other then a single banana and I think a yogurt today? I don't really feel like drinking alcohol either tbh, on saturday I was practically forcing myself to drink on principle because it was the weekend
lol

I'm like that too, only without a medication. I fucking hate eating. I hate the feeling of food in my stomach. wish someone would just create a pill you could take once a day that provides all the vitamins and minerals etc etc and have a choice of what level of calories/fats/sugars the pill contains. a girl can dream...

congrats on your progress

@Klen, I recently moved into a new apartment that is absolutely perfect for me. since I don't cook I turned the huge kitchen into my gym, with my 2 litre water jugs for squats, mats, exercise machine, floor space for cardio and dancing and kenpo and yoga (ick, I dislike yoga but it does work). no pool here but I just moved down the road so can walk to the ocean to swim (and also do my offline work there)

would that kind of set up work for everybody? course not. set up a plan that includes things you enjoy that are easy to access. the less hassle you feel with whatever workout routines you decide upon the more likely you'll be to stick with it

make it fun, the ability to move our bodies is a gift we should enjoy

hope your progress is going along nicely, whatever you decided
JesseQuinn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote