View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 10:59 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Losing weight is simple. You need to lower your calorie intake while increasing your physical activity.

Exactly ten years ago in 2012 I was 275 lbs. A combination of watching what I ate, working out in the gym, and cycling got me down to 200 lbs. I had a foot issue most of the summer and was unable to hit the gym or do most physical exercise so I am back up to 224 lbs.

The first step is lowering your calorie intake. You don't need to starve yourself or go hungry... Eat in moderation, four small meals a day, and what what you eat. My problem is soda - Pepsi. (Damn Cindy Crawford and that Pepsi commercial in the 1980s.) That and junk food. And of course pizza. When I am on my diet I eat eggs in the morning, a little pasta salad with chicken for lunch, oatmeal with fruit for a mid day snack, and then soup for dinner.

Exercise... I cycle almost every day, have for years... And I hit the gym usually three or four nights a week. I mostly do the eplitical - I watch movies on Netflix while burning calories.

Oh, and sleep properly too.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote