Old 09-18-2022, 12:42 PM  
bill_musk
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileVRXXX View Post
Bill, we have talked.

I have been going through the stats.

Last 7 days - I have 4 days with less X amount. The same number of days I have had last 6 months...

I have sent them 70 000 users, and I made $22 yesterday I am waiting till the end of the month to see the trend, and I`ll contact them with questions.

27 people that have 200 + transactions have stopped spending for 20+ days that is a huge numbers. Those guys might not be spending big but they have like 10-15 transaction monthly and now they haven't done a single one
Yeah your case is quite particuliar also - not getting in to details, but not sure much people have you strategy.

Nonetheless, I had a day at $56 last month - with 1000+ spenders in total. The fact that Chaturbate is losing pace due to hardened competition is something to consider. They've have been crushing competition for 10 years straight - They made NO improvements whatsoever. Barely adapted their mobile site. Other sites are slowly catching up, reducing their market share, with better features, star models, aggressive mailing.

There is nothing "shady" in my opinion, it's a cycle slowly coming to an end.
bill_musk is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote