Thread: Business mainstream OF account
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 06:53 AM  
TaiGhost
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseQuinn View Post
I never even thought of the shopify thing, will suggest he look into that. but again, targeting a local audience, on the ground here. Jamaicans and tourists. not kidding how expensive shipping is, in or out

he actually does pretty well selling his works, just not enough to steadily pay the bills and get ahead. covid fuckery absolutely decimated this economy, it's on its way back back so the time is now ya know?

he doesn't want to live payment to payment, but actually makes more off his art than his 'labor' work (they hire him for tradework then pay labour wages, assuming they actually pay at all that is). the system here is really fucked

his main art jobs recently have been hotels sprucing up since covid travel restrictions have been lifted, doing wall murals and such on their buildings out in Montego Bay

but has a vast array of portraits, abstracts, stuff out of his imagination, commissions based on what a client (corp or individual) wants. right now he's working on a huge canvas of our galaxy commissioned by a client. super-fucking talented

nothing erotic, or rather nothing explicit

do y'all think a free OF to highlight his work would help?

apparently both my inbox and outboxes got full (I blame myself, el C and Sarretah mostly) but cleared out everything so please feel free to PM me

gracias for the helpful replies, very much appreciated (you too Mr Ghost)
Can't wait to see some of his art some day. Sounds like a very talented guy.
TaiGhost is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote