View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 09:25 AM  
leftyluke
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Hee shit dont know why i dont see notifications so a late reply.

I live in Vaassen, near Apeldoorn. Work for an online agency, Love online marketing and growth hacking in general but I absolutely hate to work for an agency (no creativity, boring content etc).

But it allows me to do this project on my own so its all good for now.

Thanks for all the comments on the site, I did not built it myself, we have a developer in our agency who built it in Laravel.

The design is done by somebody else too, took a lot of revisions but im happy with the end result.

DMCA im scared as fuck but I have buttons on all profile pages to ask for removal and I watch serious complains and remove pictures immediately upon request.

also, I have a redddit page where models can post themselves /r/babesdirectory and when I get in touch with them I explicitly tell them to whitelist babesdirectory socials, that way I can use the content on other social media.

Any advice input etc. is very well received.

For now Proost im gonna open the weekend with a Hoegaarden white beertje.